• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question: Juliet Lens Fire Or Ruby?

The x serialled Juliets ,according to most sources,vary quite a bit on how much purple is evident in the lenses,I i have two x juliets,one is numbered around 2500 the other 17000 the later pair shows more purple than the 2500 pair ,so I really think its luck of the draw as to how purple the lenses are on any particular pair.

Ok, I found the purple Hue. Could not make a pic of it since we did not have much sunlight today. The Lenses are in overall good shape I guess. Some very very small swirls on em. What do you guys think I can ask for them?

With a purple hue pic could ask for full OEM replacement price in good used condition....but without purple hues I'd say like.....around 1/2 to 3/4 OEM price about if the other lens is photographed the way you done the first already...showing blue base tints but also little to non-existant scratches. How much more past that I dunno exactly. Each person going to be different~