• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

question on Hydrolix fit?

yanki01

Oakley Beginner
I have about 4-5 Oakley Hydrolix shirts. I bought some in the summer/fall and they fit just about perfect but I bought some last week and some of their new ones they had fit really snug. now besides the obvious question on my gaining weight which I haven't. has anyone noticed them fitting different? I didn't try another shirt in the same size but all 3 I bought in the same size had the same issue.

thanks.

I normally have to try the shirt to see what size fits. Maybe it matters where it was made: China, Thailand, Japan, India, etc. Also depends if regular fit or slim fit. For tee shirts, it is normally my normal size, but for polo/golf shirt, it is either one size smaller or one size larger. Depends where it was made. If it is made from Japan, those “skull” polos, it has to be up to 2 sizes larger.

Oakley clothing is such a challenge to me. I won’t order anything online anymore and have to try on everything in a store, which really isn’t easy for me cuz there are Stores readily available in Michigan.

I have 3 shirts that are the same exact shirt just different colors and they all fit different. I went back and grabbed a smaller one in the white version so now I have Xls and Larges in the same shirt. Not fun.

Latest Posts

Back