• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on juilet lens colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. Listen. Chrome-dome seems like just some chrony hired by Oakley to act like the be-all-and-ends all of knowledge of how to clean lenses.

I've owned 3 g*ddamn pairs of Oakley shades, all of which came with the micro-fibre cloth.

Oh yes, his human predictability will tell you to wash the micro-fibre bag.

BUT. washing the bag separates the threads which make up it's molecular structure.

Test it yourself. Buy THE most expensive box of Kleenex ($5 at MOST), and tell me which feels softer.

On another note, I wonder how much chrome-dome get's paid to shill for the micro-fibre bag. I say throw it out, and buy the Vault.

DONE
Wait... What?

We don't know you... You ESPECIALlY don't know any of us ...

This ain't the Kleenex Forum ... It's The Oakley Forum!

But don't go preaching you know 'better' than any of us because you've owned 3 flipping pairs over your lifetime ... A lot of us here have bought three pars in the last month and some of us have may have bought three today!

Your idea may be 'good' ... But @kronin323 's I just AS good (maybe even better)

You seem to be somewhat new here ... But don't be 'that guy' ...

Look. Listen. Chrome-dome seems like just some chrony hired by Oakley to act like the be-all-and-ends all of knowledge of how to clean lenses.

I've owned 3 g*ddamn pairs of Oakley shades, all of which came with the micro-fibre cloth.

Oh yes, his human predictability will tell you to wash the micro-fibre bag.

BUT. washing the bag separates the threads which make up it's molecular structure.

Test it yourself. Buy THE most expensive box of Kleenex ($5 at MOST), and tell me which feels softer.

On another note, I wonder how much chrome-dome get's paid to shill for the micro-fibre bag. I say throw it out, and buy the Vault.

DONE

Really?!?! You been on this forum for what, like ten minutes and you find yourself playing big shot by personally calling someone out because he is bald?

Next time you wanna post up useful info make sure you know what your talking about, as members will call out short cuts and info that could be potentially wrong. Take it as useful criticism and learn from it. Taking the defensive side will get you flamed and potentially banned for personal attacks

If you have further questions, pm me. Now let's move on from this. No further argumentative posts regarding this issue need to discussed

XMM

Really?!?! You been on this forum for what, like ten minutes and you find yourself playing big shot by personally calling someone out because he is bald?

Next time you wanna post up useful info make sure you know what your talking about, as members will call out short cuts and info that could be potentially wrong. Take it as useful criticism and learn from it. Taking the defensive side will get you flamed and potentially banned for personal attacks

If you have further questions, pm me. Now let's move on from this. No further argumentative posts regarding this issue need to discussed

XMM

I agree. I'm just trying to fugure out the best way to get the best price on some ice lenses! :)

by personally calling someone out because he is bald?

Hey!!! I'm not bald! I just have an unusually large, sexy forehead... :D

20160425_180631.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back