• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on Juliet boxes

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
Does anyone have a second type Juliet box (i.e. with vertical picture of a Juliet) for a carbon frame with the picture sticker? Other than for the Ducati, that I know can come with a picture sticker:

photo33_zps6ed0aa95-jpg.93113.jpg

Picture appropriated from the exchange via Google, in the interest of disclosure, it's not mine (unfortunately).

All my carbon boxes from that period are barcode stickers, was wondering if they are out there or if they are all barcodes.

Ping me if I don't respond in a couple of days; I have a 5th gen carbon that came with box but I don't recall the label and it's difficult to dig out, so if I forget to check please remind me...

Thanks, I have 5th gen carbons with a picture sticker but that box style is 4th and earlier, and I don't know if that style ever did or if it was barcode-only.

Thanks, I have 5th gen carbons with a picture sticker but that box style is 4th and earlier, and I don't know if that style ever did or if it was barcode-only.

Sorry, my bad - by "second type" I thought you meant the three-part box, compared to the earlier two-part... :drinks:

Sorry, my bad - by "second type" I thought you meant the three-part box, compared to the earlier two-part... :drinks:
No, my bad for not being more explicit - what I really meant was second type of label rather than box as I wrote.

So the question is, has anyone seen a two part box with that type of label for a carbon pair that isn't a Ducati?

Latest Posts

Back