• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question On Value Of OTT Lenses...listed Them On EBay, Ignorant Users

It's perfectly clear if you read the entire listing...

But you should remove the pic of the full set (frame&lenses) for the morons... It's just too confusing for them! :laugh:

I think putting the full frame and lens shot is what did it, people see that and jump. I understand you might have done it to get some extra attention but, for me at least, a lot of my buyers are from overseas and English isn't their first language so pics can speak a thousand words.

I'll be honest and say I got caught out myself in the past. I bought a pair of lenses and the pic showed them in an Oakley box but when they turned up they were just in some bubble wrap. When I checked the listing only at the very end did it say 'does not come boxed'.

It's always best to be crystal clear, just to avoid what's happened to you in the past few hours alone.

I think putting the full frame and lens shot is what did it, people see that and jump. I understand you might have done it to get some extra attention but, for me at least, a lot of my buyers are from overseas and English isn't their first language so pics can speak a thousand words.

I'll be honest and say I got caught out myself in the past. I bought a pair of lenses and the pic showed them in an Oakley box but when they turned up they were just in some bubble wrap. When I checked the listing only at the very end did it say 'does not come boxed'.

It's always best to be crystal clear, just to avoid what's happened to you in the past few hours alone.

Yeah that's true. Changed the picture and put a lengthy description so that should help.
Hopefully someone will buy them. :dance3:

EDIT: Sweet people are actually bidding now!

Back