• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question Regarding Radarlock Path, Pitch And XL Lense

tobiassm

Oakley Beginner
Hi

Im new here, but I have been searching for an answer for a very long time now...
My question is, can you buy Radalock Path (example Radarlock Path 9181) sunglass and afterwards use the lense from a Radarlock XL Straight OO 9196? Do they fit or what? :S Im so confused.

Thanks in advance

The nose piece has to be swapped/modified. The XL is longer to accommodate the lens height above the nose piece, that is the main difference between a "standard" lens like a Path and the XL. A couple forums members have switched a XL frame to a standard frame to use with a path or pitch lens. I don't recall anyone going from a standard to an XL, hopefully someone who has done the XL to standard conversion can chime in if it's possible to reverse.

In theory as Patient says you could do it. You would just need the nose piece from and XL frame. Iv seen it done with Radar but not RadarLock. I doubt there is much difference when it comes to this though

I would just get the RadarLock frame - you can use both the Radar lenses and the RadarLock lenses...

Back