• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions About Colours

Drealt

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, just joined this forum mainly to ask a question, but I think I will be sticking around for a while.

I'm confused about the colours. What colour are vegas gold earsocks? On the Oakley site they look like a mustardy brown type colour but I think in real life they would look more gold. I'm looking for a "true gold". Which colour would be the closest?

Thanks, Drealt

Hi guys, just joined this forum mainly to ask a question, but I think I will be sticking around for a while.

I'm confused about the colours. What colour are vegas gold earsocks? On the Oakley site they look like a mustardy brown type colour but I think in real life they would look more gold. I'm looking for a "true gold". Which colour would be the closest?

Thanks, Drealt

i dont know if any other color for earsocks that would come close. unless you want to go non-metallic and get yellow or something.

as far as earsocks go, having ANY metallic colored earsocks are fairly recent so not oo wide a selection out there

Well I'm trying to match my team colours, which are navy blue and gold. Does anyone have a picture of vegas gold earsocks? Pic for reference

486321_370750989626284_1684740986_a.jpg

Well I'm trying to match my team colours, which are navy blue and gold. Does anyone have a picture of vegas gold earsocks? Pic for reference

486321_370750989626284_1684740986_a.jpg

well i think you wont have bright 24k shiny, its more of a browny gold. what you CAN do is match your lenses.. the 24k gold iridium is really shiny. i prefer normal good iridium but again its a browner gold, but its classier and nicer to look through

Back