• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions about my Ducati Oakley Juliet X-Metal

MSTech's advice is excellent but I think the value he states for replacement mint Ducati lenses is on the high side (or I should have charged more in the past!) I have a mint replacement set of lenses if interested - just PM me and we can discuss. The frame scratch - I can't help with that!

MSTech's advice is excellent but I think the value he states for replacement mint Ducati lenses is on the high side (or I should have charged more in the past!) I have a mint replacement set of lenses if interested - just PM me and we can discuss. The frame scratch - I can't help with that!

I think when it comes to ducati lenses... Good luck.. People can just ask what they want really, i have a set of ducatis with carbon frame.. My rubbers are destoryed tho with 10 years worth of sweat and hair products touching them, id love a fresh set so i can restore, but the price people are asking is out my budget for two pieces of red rubber, so i may switch to line gear red or black oakley rubbers..

I think when it comes to ducati lenses... Good luck.. People can just ask what they want really, i have a set of ducatis with carbon frame.. My rubbers are destoryed tho with 10 years worth of sweat and hair products touching them, id love a fresh set so i can restore, but the price people are asking is out my budget for two pieces of red rubber, so i may switch to line gear red or black oakley rubbers..

To be specific, I recently sold a BNIB set of Ducati lenses for about $130 (had the original old style box). I guess I'm just not that into Ducati (although the only one I've had in my collection is the sublime Juliet XMetal version). I'll charge more in future ;-)
IMGA0111.jpg
IMGA0115.jpg

OK I checked. I sold the BNIB lenses for $125 including PayPal fees and international shipping.

Separately from that deal, I sold mint lenses, brand new rubber, brand new Ducati bag, for $200 (see picture). I'm not known for being the cheapest seller around, so I think these are fairly good benchmark prices.

Unless I was really unaware of true value (that happens!)

IMG_1128.JPG

He can't pm. Hasn't met the requirements yet. ;)

I couldn't agree more. I think $120 for a set of rubbers is absurd, but that's what they're asking. If you're patient you might find them cheaper. i have a Ducati XM and a spare set of rubbers. But lenses are not easy to find

Im desperate for red rubbers for my juliet.. But the prices are way out my league just now :(

Back