• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions About The Oakley Fours

crebrad

Oakley Beginner
Hello I recently got a pair of the Fours and I like them a lot. I just have few questions about them. Does anyone know if they are prescription friendly or do you have to send them off to the Oakley company to have a prescription made for them? Are Oakley Fours the same as the Oakley Mag S (same size or are Mag S smaller)? Lastly does the Oakley Fours come in different sizes? The pair I have fit me nicely and I was going to try to find one more pair. I wanted to make sure before I went hunting for another pair.
Thanks for any help or advice.

Last edited:
In order of your questions:

1. IDK about prescription availability. I suspect that, if you were willing to send them away, you could get it done. (Contacts are probably a cheaper solution, if that's possible)
2. The Oakley Mag Four and the Oakley Mag Four S are different in that the latter is smaller.
3. The Mag Four and Mag Four S are the only two sizes.
4. I have a pair of Plasma/Fire Mag Four that are completely pristine in box. Feel free to send me a message if you're serious about trying to find another pair.

5. (Should have been 1.) Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.

Just to make sure you are aware, there are the Four (O-matter, which I assume you have), Four S (O-matter and "small"), Mag Four (Magnesium alloy) and Mag Four S (Magnesium alloy, "small").

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the size comparisons, just wanted to make sure you were aware that there are 2 different materials under the name "Four" and 2 different sizes for each: no suffix (regular) and "S" (small).

Ok, didn't know there were so many different Fours LOL The pair of Four's I have are the same pair that Wesley Snipes wore in Blade II. I'm hoping I can get a prescription put into them cause I've seen some people post and sale Fours with clear lenses in them and I assume you could put a RX in them. Unfortunately the only place I'm going to find out for sure is by going to my local Lens Crafters to find out, since they deal with Oakley, or so the people of Oakley (I e-mailed their customer service dept.) have told me so. Like I said before I really appreciate all the advice from you guys on here. I'm just glad I found a pair of Oakley's that work for my features.

The Mag Four S and Four S are child-like small. Even the regular Mag Four is not right on me. And I can wear a Gascan S like they were designed for me.
They're not THAT small. The regular Four is a smaller frame, and quite flat, but the S isn't a whole lot smaller. It's rounded and has a slight shrink to it.

I have a pair of Four S. They don't fit all that great, but they go on my head.

Back