• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions For Jim Jannard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Luxottica does not ruin the Oakley legacy.

started
With the completion of manufacturing metal x

oakley build your name with x metal glasses online
only in the world they have a glasses so
whether it was not too expensive for manufactoring!
should think 2 times before finishing line x metal fabrication
I believe we still have people inside the oakley
anyone thinking of products in oakley
and not in Luxxotica products (desing)

So Jim where is life taking you now that you have hit two home runs with Oakley and Red?

Hey Jim, glad to see ya still chugging along after all these years.
I was there in 77" when I got my 1st pair of Oakleys for my Schwinn back in El Segundo calif, and then the razors in 82",and Frogskins in 91" and so on........I finally came back to Oakley after dealing with being visually impaired (Retinapothy) for the past 16 years, and so im back trying to collect what I can, but the question is..........will you ever come back? and make a cameo on lets say a Pt Boss 3.0 w changeable lens?
life handed me a bunch of pits but I still keep going, sure would be glad to see ya make at least a cameo for ol times sake.!..............hope tp hear from ya buddy, til then take care, and btw, if ya get a chance to throw a pair of PB's my way I'd sure appreciate it.take care Bro........Norm

Jim is not the face of red anymore, I think hes in semi retirement at this stage in life.....I would be too with $3,000,000,000 in the bank.hes made 2 major lifetime achievements in his life one of which changed the way we veiw cinema forever.... a true genius no doubt. Im really glad I had the privilege to meet a man of this caliber.

Last edited:
Jim is not the face of red anymore, I think hes in semi retirement at this stage in life.....I would be too with $3,000,000,000 in the bank.hes made 2 major lifetime achievements in his life one of which changed the way we veiw cinema forever.... a true genius no doubt. Im really glad I had the privilege to meet a man of this caliber.

That pretty much sums it up.....well said.

Woow!! The Jim Jannard! First of all, i would like to hi from Indonesia, a lovely tropical warm country with a big numbers of o-fan.

I'm amazed with your life philosophies and values, and how you put them in business practicals. Have you ever considered writing a book, a business-biography?

I think you got a lot other can learn from, and how your stories can motivate and inspire millions of people, to do "everything can, and will be made better"

Anyway, you are officialy one of the few people whose life or business have inspired and moved me.

So thank you, Jim Jannard

-Odi Hanin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back