• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions On Fallout Collection

schenk

Oakley Expert
Hi guys,

Couple of questions for those who have handled the fallout collection specifically the fuel cell and breadbox.

Was wondering what was the finish like on these. Does the rust come off in your hands? Same for the metal vaults they ship with.

Sitting on the fence on getting these and would like to be sure before jumping in esp at these prices lol.

Thanks!

No the rust doesn't fall off in your hands. The texture is rough and looks very much like rust and I think they're absolutely awesome looking.

Hi Bapd,

Does the vault and glasses feel as if it has been clear coated.

Yeah they look insane. Thinking of getting the fuel cell although im not much of a fuel cell fan lol.

No clear coat for sure.

37e928e90db0fc391442e34c904f14a8.jpg

0C2EA71B-E379-4B0F-AC83-C4447643F999.jpg

Omg I have to start out by saying I hate fuel cells. These are freaking amazing. Texture color and overall condition. Wow. Glad I picked up a pair

I've not drop-tested my Breadboxes... but the finish feels like it's pretty strong. Could you scrape it off? Yes, probably, but not by accident.

I look like a doofus wearing Fuel Cells... the Breadbox fits similarly to a Jupiter Factory Light and looks much better on me.

There are 3 "levels" of Breadbox Fallouts - black, bronze, and rust. The black and bronze are around $220. The Rust retails at $650.

See my "recent purchases" thread here for pics of the Breadboxes...
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/fallout-collection-black-bronze-and-rust-decay-breadboxes.33499/

Back