• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quetsion About Vault Purchase???

I sold a couple of pairs of MPH glasses this weekend at my store and noticed that they came with a thin, unoakley micro bag. I just switched them for the regular black Oakley micro, since we always have extras laying around.

The Vault occasionally sends modified products. I recently ordered a Silver Fast Jacket with Blue and Jade lenses. They sent me a Silver Fast Jacket XL with Blue and Persimmon lenses. A while back, I received a Donwood Jupiter with Bronze lenses, and no box, while the web site clearly showed Grey lenses and box. I reordered and received the correct pair.

You can always return the glasses to your Vault, or sometimes O Store.

Just wanted to pass this along. I was at my local Vault (returning the Fast Jacket error I mentioned earlier in the thread) last night, and they were saying that they have been getting an abnormally high number of returns from web orders in the past month. Most of them were incorrect product being sent out; either substituted items (lenses, etc), or completely wrong items being shipped to customers.