• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick Check On Some Credibility Of Some Custom Stuff On The Bay

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
okay, so i was browsing around and came across bmcaps' page. heard loads of stories abt this seller, both good and bad, but personally have never dealt with him. a couple of things caught my eye on his page.

the ruby clear lenses to my knowledge were pretty unique, and didn't come in many frames/models, and he managed to cut/obtain a set for crosshairs? likewise for the Drum. was there a Ti Clear lenses big enough for the Drums? so ultimately, are these original Oakley lenses?

I bought from BMCAPS before and as far as authenticity he sells pretty good and hard to find stuff as well as some nice custom items. As far as crosshair I got the same pair off of a reliable and his crosshair looks exactly as mine. And as for prices a little on the steep side, but he's got nice stuff.

thanks for weighing in on this dude. yeah, it doesn't matter to me where the stuff comes from, as long as everything is authentic Oaks, frame and lenses etc, i'm a happy camper indeed. =)

He has a couple of eBay accounts. Buys with one sells with the other. Also he buys stuff changes out the OEM lenses sells them separate and installs aftermarket stuff from exovista and line gear and sells it as "custom". Be careful when buying some of his stuff. Ask questions as he tried me once and I got my money back from one of his "custom jobs". Lenses were exovista which he bought under his other account.

Trust me...I have cut for hom and wesley white (formerly amerimusclemustang) and they both do shady sh!t. When I caught on to what was up I stopped doing anything for them, so if there is doubt, don't do it!!

Trust me...I have cut for hom and wesley white (formerly amerimusclemustang) and they both do shady sh!t. When I caught on to what was up I stopped doing anything for them, so if there is doubt, don't do it!!

Thanks for the honesty and willingness to name names Dr C

The guys pulling these shenanigans are on our Radars so to speak!

was actually tempted by one of his other crosshairs, but these auctions kinda threw up a warning flag for me.

Back