• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick Help On Authenticity Of These Juliets

Who gives a **** gs300? You think I'm the only one searching classifieds everyday and noticing prices. Pistolpete got a great deal and was quick enough to score the glasses tell me what it matters what he paid or what it matters if anyone else knows?

Got three boxes in the mail today.

First one: new Fast Jacket in polished black w/ G30 XL lenses.

Second: Walleva yellow XL lenses for the Fast Jacket.

And Third:

IMG_20140121_195629208_zpsa43c5c3e.jpg

IMG_20140121_194952838_zpscd12b1be.jpg

They're certainly not perfect. As you can see, there is a bit of a scuff on the nose bridge. The rubber needs to be replaced, and lenses too. I don't have a baseline to compare them to as I've never even seen another pair, but I can tell the nose bridge is certainly loose. The frame is outstanding though, and it was complete with box, coin, box sleeve, and even the extra set of nose pads and size 15 temple shocks.

Now the unfortunate part: while they don't look horrible on me, they are just a bit too tight on my huge noggin. The earstems dig into the sides of my head pretty hard just putting them on.

Going to be posting them in the X-Metal Exchange section shortly with some more detailed pics.

Back