• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I think it probably is. But you never know if something might trump it like Jim J. possibly buying back Oakley to upgrade the X-metal line starting with the Romeo 1 and re-releasing factory lenses in the new colours for old X-metals as well as donating 10 X-metals to every member of O.F. with > 5,000 posts.
I better get moving on my post count. :)

I think it probably is. But you never know if something might trump it like Jim J. possibly buying back Oakley to upgrade the X-metal line starting with the Romeo 1 and re-releasing factory lenses in the new colours for old X-metals as well as donating 10 X-metals to every member of O.F. with > 5,000 posts.
I want what you’re smoking.

Can I replace your arbitrary figure of 5000 posts with, say, >48 Juliets? Thank you ;)

LOL!!! Definitely not. Mainly because you've only got 428 posts to go....and that's A LOT EASIER than for me to catch up to 48 Juliets!!!!
Didn’t realise I was that close to be honest, don’t see post count when I view the forum in portrait :)

Ya this is total mularky and a highly uneducated assumption.

Ita likely that there is NOT a pair for every serial of the highly produced runs. When a pair was forged and was not up to standards it was likely melted back down and turned into another pair. This would of been more common in the earlier pairs before the process was "perfected"