• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick PC barcode question

Can someone help me identify if the label is legit or fabricated?.

• Need help here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Label identification

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But it does look like the label that was applied to the 750 production units.
Right. And where the serial would be is all zeros.

Like I always say, Oakley does what Oakley wants. No rhyme or reason.

You think @jim jannard ever thought there would be as much interest in the damn labels as there is in the frames way back when?

@CarGuy just a quick question, how much would a mint penny copper matching serial with the box now a days?..I really don't have an idea and how much will I offer..TIA

Indont think oakley does that kind of label bro...it could be that those penny where sold to a 3rd party store or something and they put a labe on it.

Bro you know the answer to your question on how much it is. Its just that they are very hard to find and collectors really hoards them.

You have to remember that there weren't always O Store in the beginning. The first O Store opened in 1999, so there wasn't many of them. Most Oakleys were sold though 3rd party authorized dealers. Which clouds even futher the origin of the label.

I have never seen an independent store try to mimic Oakley's labels perfectly like that. If they were a big enough store that did do their own label, it would be their internal label coding and own design, structure. Usually when it's replicated like that on different labels with different fonts than the norm for that era, it is highly suspicious and would be safer to call it fake than real.

Bro you know the answer to your question on how much it is. Its just that they are very hard to find and collectors really hoards them.
I'm still confused bro @pjd1234 because some bought recently for as low as 950 and some offered me as high as 1500$..so I don't really know what's the ideal or right price for a copper now a days..if the sellers price would be within range then I will not haggle and buy it instantly.

I'm still confused bro @pjd1234 because some bought recently for as low as 950 and some offered me as high as 1500$..so I don't really know what's the ideal or right price for a copper now a days..if the sellers price would be within range then I will not haggle and buy it instantly.
Owe **** NO dont let them FOOOOL you 1500 for a copper?? Get real they know your desperate so they take advantage 1100 bro thats its peak no more no less.

Damn. I'll sell you one penny for the nice low price of $200. :D

Back