• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick Question On Foose

I don't think $100 is worth it. Yes you can buy new lenses but Foose Gascan lenses are signature etched lenses. I would wait and keep an eye open for a nicer pair. I did and got them bnib for $145. I bid and watched several pair but I only would get them if they were bnib. If you are getting them because you like the frame and don't care about the lenses being scratched or missing the other stuff, I would say $50-$65 would be the max I would spend for them. Just my 2 cents....

for a $100? Yeah, they are def worth that. Just to have the frame is worth that in my opinion. Take the lens out and you can still get your money back just by selling the frame. It's a brushed aluminum frame!!! The only gascan frame like that!! Def worth a bill!! But that's my opinion.

for a $100? Yeah, they are def worth that. Just to have the frame is worth that in my opinion. Take the lens out and you can still get your money back just by selling the frame. It's a brushed aluminum frame!!! The only gascan frame like that!! Def worth a bill!! But that's my opinion.[/QUOTE

Just FYI for the potential buyer......

Not REAL aluminum..... It's still omatter (plastic) frame with a drab green on the inside and a "brushed metal look" on the outside.

Not REAL aluminum..... It's still omatter (plastic) frame with a drab green on the inside and a "brushed metal look" on the outside.

I'm sure everyone knows it's not "real" brushed aluminum lmao but the look of the frame is unique!! And it's the only frame like it. They didn't make another frame like that one.

Take the advice from these guys that actually own them before anyone else..I think its one of the best gascans made! Others being TF3, David Flores 1+2.0, and C100. I don't own them but they are definitely a cool pair especially if you like them.

I agree, they are really cool and the price isn't to bad, but I think the box and bag help complete the package ;)

As a daily wearer pair I would grab them for 100bucks, but as it comes with nothing, if you plan to display them its not really worth it I would say!

Cool Glasses, here's mine....

ev5cgz.jpg

300sdqp.jpg

I'd say negotiate down to $75 and everyone will be happy. I'm trying to get a NIB for $140 as we speak but not quite working so far.

Back