• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Quick sale! Beater frames - CHEAP!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Trying to get rid of these frames before I go out tonight. Just need some extra cash for ( a lot ) some chicken nuggets lol

1.) Twitch - Polishes black, grey lenses - needs replacement. Scratches on frame but good for daily wear pair, arms still somewhat click (kinda)

image.jpg

- $25 shipped

Jupiter factory Lite Frame - silver, bad shape, tried to polish front frame out, some knicks, just don’t have the time to polish more. Icons aren’t blue (I had these for a while - person I got them from was a self acclaimed scuba diver and found these) could use earsocks, and carbon is a satin texture

- $SOLD

Lightly used Half Jacket 2.0 frame. Polished black, gunmetal icon, black earsocks. No nose pieces on them currently, but I MIGHT have a spare set somewhere. Just minor scratches on the frames. When I got these, they were prescription, and didn’t have a SKU inside the arm. I also have the original Oakley RX Ice iridium polarized lenses, I’m going to include (lenses very good shape).

- $traded for AR accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take the jfl

Username Hidden said:
I'll take the jfl
Send to me after you make it look pretty 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.