• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quitting smoking....

I did quit cold turkey for a year and a half b4 I started again. My only advice is dont get stuck waiting half an hour for a bus when there is a plaid pantry or 7 11 next to it! Walk to another stop! Or drive like I should have done! But I sincerely hope to do quit smoking!

I was never really a smoker (about a pack a week, two weeks if i didn't share) quitting was still hard. keep yourself happy. find hobby, maybe start collecting sunglasses. for me, staying busy and finding a really hard goal made it so that smoking was such a hassle. oh and stay away from movies and TV. tell yoh what, go try to make &1,000,000 this year. already have it? try $3M then come visit me and thank me in Jan 1 2016.

You have stopped a very bad and dangerous habit. You must replace it with something else. You're entire daily routine has been interrupted and you have to find something else to fill the void that the cigs used to... That could be something as simple as chewing a piece of sugar free gum or anything else to occupy your mind. The stomach problems and anxiety will pass man. Keep busy with other things to distract you. There is always medication that could help you but if you're able to cope then I'd try to stay off the drugs. Congratulations man, you've done something incredibly difficult! You can kick the habit for good, just keep at it!

Back