• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Quote of the Day From O.F. Members

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Updated 20th October by @cacatman

There are some (what I consider) great quotes from people in O.F.

Post a link if you remember some classic ones!

I wish I had recorded more. These were the ones that came to mind.

Quotes
"Price <of Oakleys> is only subject to your wants." @Beardo0628

"Yikes...I think I might have scratched my lenses just looking at them (edited)! :eek:" @BHarry

"Yes. 27,000 US dollars for both" @bigguybri

re: how to reward someone who "stepped over the line"
"he would be eating meat through a straw." @BigRabbit

"Since it was so boring it was ridiculed and quickly forgotten afterwards." @Calgary Dreaming (about a forgettable limited edition pair of Oakleys)

"Never show your face to the sun again!" (@docrusty)

I'm going to say more than I want to spend, but less than you want to take :)” (@flakerson, nominated by @TheDukeOfIce/@SecretNinja)

"I'm new here, so please don't eat my legs ;-)" (@Froggy nominated by @Dbninc)

"Let me say something I don't say very often. I don't have any of those." @GRFMotorsports

"If the Scar is a purebred race car, the Plate is a Tank!" @Jon the Don

"Because, I repeat, values are really just mutually agreed upon delusions." @kronin323

"Juliet Man! The Superhero no-one asked for." @Jon the Don

"Once you’ve reduced yourself to insults... you clearly lost the debate!" @Lexkempo

"I go for headshots.....everytime." @Litos

“It would be easy to get offended. It’s just as easy to be dismissive.” (@Medusa50) (thread which contained this post got deleted)

"The one who dies with the most Toys, Wins!!!!!" @Nortika's signature
TWSS - @OakleyFrankFMJ

":rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha::rofl::onthequiet::gotcha:" @OakleyFrankFMJ

Earliest known original phrase in 2011, "Pictures or it ain't true" @Peeza21 evolved to become the earliest known phrase that we have today, "Pictures or it didn't happen" (@Menendez1293) and which has in recent years been revived (almost singlehandedly by) @dingo ate my baby in his collection thread.

Response to why someone is preferencing family over Oakleys - "This is what poor people say. Lol. My family doesn’t understand my obsession so that’s why they come second." @OakleyPlateGuy

“Yeah, he's that piece of a turd that just won't flush” @Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

"I've spent thousands (many) on Oakley's and would sale every last one of it meant taking care of my daughter. Hope everything works out guy!!" @Papasmurf (on the right perspective)

"I am not the enforcer nor am I the executioner." @QLR1

"As much as I like the Harmony Fade, I much prefer a bargain." (@QLR1)

"It is time for you to log off the forum" (@QLR1)

Re: @Chris A Hardaway's packaging when posting lenses to people...
"The OC's packing has a better crash test rating than most compact cars :lolsign: " @Rick58

“The definition of a Member is:
Belonging to or being a part of a group or an organization.
Is he really part of the Forum?
Does he contribute to the Forum?
Does he help other Member?
Does he have an opinion?
Does he welcome new Member?
Does he ask questions?
….
Let's never forget:
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.” (@TheStig)

"Plate is a scar on steroids" @Tidezealot

"Has this list been added to the list of lists?" @Wesleypipesyo

"They let you reproduce?" @Wesleypipesyo

"The difference between collector and hoarder is how you display your collection." @Wesleypipesyo

Post 2-Way Ban implementation...
"The Corona Virus thread is only 5 pages long now 😂😂😂" (@Wicked)

Last edited:
I have nothing. Although some of the exchanges with some of the members have been epic. Facepalm worthy even.

Latest Posts

Back