• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R 1 Jordan Low Seria 000#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason why I tell people to turn off the GPS tagging in the pics they post on the forum. You can find where the pic was actually taken, and when you add watermarks it will also tag the location.
Pics have metadata embedded in them which can be seen using free programs on the internet. Youtube gives many tutorials on how to do this. Anyway, when people snap pics of stuff or drag it off the internet to repost it, it leaves a trail of info. Not only that, when you post something in recent purchases, lets say in June sometime, and you used that pic or similar to show what you got back in November, in essence you are reposting to gain what? When people provide too much info, its like a puzzle, just gotta figure out where all the pieces fit, once they are all in place, "you get the picture"......

Thank you ... I think .
I did check Facebook page connect to OP and 2 things did grab my attention one was the lenses the other was on the beach .

I will say this..... Anyone who researches the poster will see an inconsistency in timeline posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.