• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 at a great price!

Thx, Just saw it. Did you see the condition it's in? It looks as if the guy had it submerged in the ocean for a couple of years. What a shame; I use all my pieces, but I take very good care of them
Yeah I saw it's pretty beat up, I think a refinish job might bring it back to life but you wouldn't have to do that right away.

Thx, Just saw it. Did you see the condition it's in? It looks as if the guy had it submerged in the ocean for a couple of years. What a shame; I use all my pieces, but I take very good care of them
Yeah, I'm the guy. And you're absolutely correct. I live in the land of sun and sea. I had that romeo since I was in high school. Considering I had that during I was in high school, the time you don't take care of our stuff and is still presentable after the beating it took without tune-up or repairs is something else. No sugar coating needed to sell my pre loved Romeo's.

Bought at asking price. I got a hold of my friends who had a ruby juliet and a romeo black iridium during high school as well. They were beat up and worn to death as well. I hope they find them and i'll share them here.