• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 Family

CHOKE City this year :(

Hopefully they achieve a lot more next season
they're going after Bron, hard !!!!

Morey has already unloaded Asik - now all he needs to do is bamboozle another scrub team to take on Lin and we are in GREAT position to land Bron or Melo....

I don't like the idea of landing Melo though :(

not a big fan of another elite scorer playing little to no defense on a team that still wouldn't be as good as the Spurs, Clippers or Thunder....

they NEED Bron to help with that perimeter defense.....

they're going after Bron, hard !!!!

Morey has already unloaded Asik - now all he needs to do is bamboozle another scrub team to take on Lin and we are in GREAT position to land Bron or Melo....

I don't like the idea of landing Melo though :(

not a big fan of another elite scorer playing little to no defense on a team that still wouldn't be as good as the Spurs, Clippers or Thunder....

they NEED Bron to help with that perimeter defense.....

Agreed. Getting Melo would be subtraction by addition in my opinion. Guy is just not a winner. The spurs are just a machine. Every year they are getting "old" yet they make it to the finals still lol.

The rockets as is with asik should have at least made it to the west finals this year. Lucky Lillard shot just was a dagger to remember.

Harden is still a stud in my book. He had a bad series against the Blazers but they defended him hard and Mchale took too long to adjust to Aldridge

Harden is still a stud in my book.

when people mention elite scorers, I always throw Harden's name in there.....

BUT, when people are talking about elite players in the NBA, I never mention him, because he's a liability on defense...

you can be lackluster on defense and get away with it if you're scoring 25/7/7 every game, but his defense is so bad, he would need to get 30/10/9 every night to offset how bad he is...

I hate that guy on defense, but I love how he attacks the rim.....

he's not an elite NBA player in my book - he wouldn't crack my top 10....simply because of his atrocious defense......

when people mention elite scorers, I always throw Harden's name in there.....

BUT, when people are talking about elite players in the NBA, I never mention him, because he's a liability on defense...

you can be lackluster on defense and get away with it if you're scoring 25/7/7 every game, but his defense is so bad, he would need to get 30/10/9 every night to offset how bad he is...

I hate that guy on defense, but I love how he attacks the rim.....

he's not an elite NBA player in my book - he wouldn't crack my top 10....simply because of his atrocious defense......

Fair enough. Hopefully he "gets it" sooner than later. Dwight played his heart out and deserved to advance

Back