• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 Infinite Hero XX Infinite Hero

Hellmut77

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
New York
Thanks to a sweet ass plasma blast from @THE X-MAN ,more diamond chopping cuts from @Chris A Hardaway and @Linegear Japan for the right rubbers
We can make our own stuff that Oakley probably should of made themselves . IMO can't be much a difference , other than getting a polarized lens this time around . Besides @#1 Stunna! I'm sure some others will like the look . Again I couldn't be happier for how they turned out . Thanks again to the gentleman that helped out, I wanted them to get some public props . All of them conduct themselves like pros.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks to a sweet ass plasma blast from @THE X-MAN ,more diamond chopping cuts from @Chris A Hardaway and @Linegear Japan for the right rubbers
We can make our own stuff that Oakley probably should of made themselves . IMO can't be much a difference , besides getting a polarized lens this time around . Besides @#1 Stunna! I'm sure some others will like and again I couldn't be happier for how they turned out . Thanks again to the gentleman that helped out

View attachment 254907

View attachment 254908

View attachment 254909
They look awesome!!! Been working on a collection myself ;) gotta get me an R1 in this colorway as well :)

I look forward to seeing more photos :)

IMG-20160606-WA0029.jpg

They look awesome!!! Been working on a collection myself ;) gotta get me an R1 in this colorway as well :)

I look forward to seeing more photos :)

View attachment 254910
Nice, I was thinking etching , but for now it seems like another expense lol . I tried keeping these at a budget , hence the refinishing of beater pairs ,instead of sourcing factory plasma $$$$$

We can make our own stuff that Oakley probably should of made themselves . IMO can't be much a difference , other than getting a polarized lens this time around . Besides @#1 Stunna! I'm sure some others will like the look . Again I couldn't be happier for how they turned out . Thanks again to the gentleman that helped out, I wanted them to get some public props . All of them conduct like pros

View attachment 254907

View attachment 254908

View attachment 254909

Beautiful.... Have a try on Linegear Navy blue lenses!!

Back