• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1, Juliet and XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

clearing out my small collection. I don't have much but what I have I consider very nice.
For practical use any new owner will love every peice here. I'm very picky! Lot's of extras too. no boxes, no bags, just glasses.

Apologies in advance for limited photos. Nothing to hide. See my feedback. If you really need more I'll post more on request. Limited time lately..

65bfabbc-81ae-49c3-a24b-c6da4816122d-original.jpg

e3d54aa6-b1a9-4e86-9571-ae8180117646-original.jpg

Top to bottom:

1) Juliet. x-metal refinish by x-man and tuned. Tight bridge. Rubbers all good and oem. Installed are rootbeer socks and nose bombs. Comes with extra oem socks and bombs black oem.
Installed are red ikon lenses. Excellent optics..not garbage like most aftermarkets.
Comes with extra lenses by ikon: purple (infinite hero color) and I think an extra pair of red ikons. This is a ridiculous awesome perfect cyclops juliet with extra lenses..
SOLD

2) XX. plasma refinish by x-man and tuned. Tight bridge. Rubbers all good and oem. Could use a new orbital gasket some day but what's there works for now. gold ikon lenses
basically oem gold iridium..very nice lenses. Comes with extra ikon lenses..in green, purple (infinite hero color..) fire and black. All lenses either 9/10 or 10/10 never mounted condition. You want a plasma XX with a tight bridge, oem quality optics and extra lenses that you can wear every day? This is it.
$515 shipped all together. Still Available

3) Romeo 1 black on black.
MI2 style pair.
Rubbers all good. Comes with extra gaskets and orbital screws from linegear for when you feel like replacements. Lenses installed are brand new linegear prism corrected etc black. Excellent optics.
Comes with oem x-metal etched original lenses that do have spider cracks and scratches..but I do have them and they are included.
SOLD

CONUS only please.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Morning! Any interest in a trade for a single wide case and an aluminium poster frame? I'm interested in the Romeos. I'm down in Columbia, SC.

Username Hidden said:
Morning! Any interest in a trade for a single wide case and an aluminium poster frame? I'm interested in the Romeos. I'm down in Columbia, SC.

Need funds for unexpected automotive bills. No trades please.

Good guy, super fast shipping, well packaged - good luck with selling these beauties!

PM’d

PM's replied the juliet Sold

Last edited:
BUMP

XX and R1 still available, make an offer!

What’s the lowest you’ll take for the R1

Username Hidden said:
What’s the lowest you’ll take for the R1

Whats the most youll pay?