• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 nose pads

Nesys

Oakley Beginner
Hi folks,

As the previous pair I had, I've loose again one nose pad (always the right).

Now of course I'm struggling to find an original pair of nose pads. But question is: there is any trick to reduce the probability of loosing again this part?

Any suggestion where to find original parts (no aftermarket)?

Thanks again for your support

Andrea

always worth ringing customer services - they had some a few months ago....

Are they interchangeable somehow? I mean, left/right?

Thanks for your answer

Andrea

Just a thought... Why not trying aftermarket ones since OEM aren't working right for you.

Get new OEM as back ups.

They're not left/right interchangeable unless you modify them significantly. The result of an inverted pair vs normal installation would result in difference of how high they'd sit on the nose

They're not left/right interchangeable unless you modify them significantly. The result of an inverted pair vs normal installation would result in difference of how high they'd sit on the nose
you could use LL or a RR if you have a crooked nose.

Linegear have been making replacement rubbers for Oak X-metal series , as well as lenses and other parts.

Here are the Romeo 1 replacement rubber in set and individual parts (Nose pad and others) , in a variety of colors. Please find the one you like

Kudos to @OakleyFrankFMJ

OEM replacements turn up here now and then if you're patient long enough but you'll pay up the ass for them. I've used quite a bit of LG rubber and, being silicone, they're not the same as OEM, but they are quite suitable replacements. In fact, I just bought a pair of R1 nosebombs from LG. I haven't had any slippage problems yet (TWSS)...

Back