• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1 Plasma First Gen # 9095

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hay Dios mio!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
not sure if next in line but i sent a PM....withdrawing as well. GOOOD LAAACK WIIIID SAAAALE (hope you understand this OP).

Yes I understand thank you back to ebay

No offence intended to OP but I've read this listing 4-5 times now and one seams to become more evident the language becomes more "me no speeky no English " the more posts/responses but as someone who would be interested in a Romeo 1 this just doesn't feel right I AM IN NO WAY IMPLYING ANY DISHONESTY BUT GUT FEELING TELLS ME TO BACK OFF

Username Hidden said:
Yes I understand thank you back to ebay

I really don't think you understand. Based on what you have already told us. You don't know how to use eBay, but your going to go back and list the item only to screw a potential buyer because you can't figure it out. BTW make sure you put that you have serial 009095 instead of 9095. Your implications that you have a Jordan Romeo are way off and the mere luck your eBay listing went above $700 just based on aftermarket lenses is beyond me. I bet we all watch and bid on your item and hopefully you do the right thing this time and stop playing games.

Username Hidden said:
I really don't think you understand. Based on what you have already told us. You don't know how to use eBay, but your going to go back and list the item only to screw a potential buyer because you can't figure it out. BTW make sure you put that you have serial 009095 instead of 9095. Your implications that you have a Jordan Romeo are way off and the mere luck your eBay listing went above $700 just based on aftermarket lenses is beyond me. I bet we all watch and bid on your item and hopefully you do the right thing this time and stop playing games.

Never was a Jordan Romeo with a Plasma finish so not an issue really!