• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 question, serial / lenses

SAP_Pete

Oakley Beginner
72CF7FC4-112B-4778-B73C-65542B7698AC.jpeg
Found these guys in a drawer, and I have a couple of questions I hope you guys can help me with. Both were bought new in an Oakley store by me (not sure when).
The one in front is a R1 in Titanium / Gold Iridium, correct ?
There is no serial number, and I definitely did not have any warranty exchange. Does that make sense ?
Secondly, the lenses are cracked a bit and I don’t want it to get worse. Where could I find lenses as close in color as possible ? I checked on linegear, but I don’t see a good match.
Thanks !

serial should be in the middle of the lenses on the bridge. some came with no serial but very, very seldom. back pair is plasma XX and should have ice(blue mirror) lenses unless the frame was refinished. reason why you want some gold lenses? keeping it IG would be expensive if you intend to just wear, I would recommend newer tech lenses like prizm daily or something with iridium.

Thx, the back is also original and I’ll leave it as is. The front’s lenses I’m looking to replace with identical color, as I have plenty with black or blue lenses.
It definitely does not have a serial number, and was bought NIB at an Oakley store.

Thx, the back is also original and I’ll leave it as is. The front’s lenses I’m looking to replace with identical color, as I have plenty with black or blue lenses.
It definitely does not have a serial number, and was bought NIB at an Oakley store.
Can you take a pic of the back of the Romeo? It’s unlikely you got a pair with no serial from an Oakley store.

8F4CC0FC-C2EA-434E-86F9-30F2189F6CFF.jpeg
Found a set of blue lenses for the XX. I seem remember buying some “smoke” lenses at Oakley store and switching them, so that makes sense.
Don’t have any boxes unfortunately, but I also found a bunch of rubbers in root beer and black.

Latest Posts

Back