• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘R1 Review of LINEGEAR NXT Photochromic Lens Pinky Gold [NXTV-PG] (Romeo 1)

I have the Varia flash copper in a pair of Mars. I drive with them a lot and they are great. The max light transmission in the copper, I believe, is around 40%, so it stays relatively dark. Definitely not a day-night lens.
(Keep in mind that I live in the UK, so the default setting is overcast)
Thanks mate. Might if I see a photo? Just want to see how they look .

Thanks mate. Might if I see a photo? Just want to see how they look .
Sure thing.
I actually wore them out today.

I also replied to another thread with some pics here...

And here...

I've been using my flash copper photochromatic for a while now and they are perfect for my job which involves going inside and then outside for brief stints so I no longer need to keep removing my sunnies. The transition is super quick so it's impossible for me to photograph. I know a lot of purists will say oakley all the way but I've not heard of linegear delaminating so if you're on a budget or in this case not🤣 coz they are pricey! Give them a go. Thanks to all for your recommendations.
20210910_115406.jpg

I've been using my flash copper photochromatic for a while now and they are perfect for my job which involves going inside and then outside for brief stints so I no longer need to keep removing my sunnies. The transition is super quick so it's impossible for me to photograph. I know a lot of purists will say oakley all the way but I've not heard of linegear delaminating so if you're on a budget or in this case not🤣 coz they are pricey! Give them a go. Thanks to all for your recommendations. View attachment 903170
The flash copper is great 👍

Looks awesome in that frame mate.

I think having purchased & fitted these into a Mars (Leather) frame they are a good quality Lens with the properties that the OP outlines although in representing Gold Iridium they fall a fair distance short.
I don't know if Walleva or Revant produce a similar looking Lens to OEM, Didn't want to stray away from OEM (impossible to source unmarked) or LG but looks like I need to look further afield........

I think having purchased & fitted these into a Mars (Leather) frame they are a good quality Lens with the properties that the OP outlines although in representing Gold Iridium they fall a fair distance short.
I don't know if Walleva or Revant produce a similar looking Lens to OEM, Didn't want to stray away from OEM (impossible to source unmarked) or LG but looks like I need to look further afield........
Photos please 😁

Latest Posts

Back