• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 with X metal finish

JM1986

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I got this bad boy from @A.k. Thomas. I'm glad that I jumped in and bought this R1 from this guy. The trust and honesty that I got from this forum member and seller is beyond my expectations. I will absolutely buy again from this guy! Thank you for trusting me even though I am a new member here trying to buy an R1 right away. It brings nostalgia seeing this from M.I. 2 when I was a teenager and I believe that is what I bought! Thank you bro!
R1.jpg

I got this bad boy from @A.k. Thomas. I'm glad that I jumped in and bought this R1 from this guy. The trust and honesty that I got from this forum member and seller is beyond my expectations. I will absolutely buy again from this guy! Thank you for trusting me even though I am a new member here trying to buy an R1 right away. It brings nostalgia seeing this from M.I. 2 when I was a teenager and I believe that is what I bought! Thank you bro!View attachment 864866
in my humble opinion, the most beautiful model! Complimenti!!

I got this bad boy from @A.k. Thomas. I'm glad that I jumped in and bought this R1 from this guy. The trust and honesty that I got from this forum member and seller is beyond my expectations. I will absolutely buy again from this guy! Thank you for trusting me even though I am a new member here trying to buy an R1 right away. It brings nostalgia seeing this from M.I. 2 when I was a teenager and I believe that is what I bought! Thank you bro!View attachment 864866
Hello my friend, i just want to ask, is it a Jordan Romeo 4 digits serial ( i saw the red rubber ) or the 6 digits romeo? Thanks!

It's a 6 digit Romeo, will change it to black rubbers that I bought from @Steven Goldberg. It must be cool to have a 4 digit R1! Let me know if you found one.

Back