• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found R2 Lenses OEM or nice Custom Cuts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I would love a pair of R2 Lenses in 24K, Fire, Ruby, Jade, DWP, or Violet. If anyone has a mint pair of OEM or [nicely done] Custom Cuts, message me pics and prices on here, or email mflacche@gmail.com

Some people reacted to this post.
If you have trouble finding cuts for them. As I think Zach is the only one who does on this side of the world. Linegear 24k lenses are so nice and very close to oakley lenses. Just a thought. I wanted some oakley R2 lenses at one point myself but ended up just going with Linegear..I have I think 7 R2s and all of them have Linegear lenses in them. Free bump..

Thanks for the bump... I understand. I have 2 R2s, one with OEM BI, and one with Linegear "Ice". Both pairs are still in good condition; I'm just looking for a little more POP! There is a seller on eBay who offers custom cuts from genuine Oakley lenses, but they are not offering them at the moment.

Bump, still looking

I have to open up my search to include Linegear R2 lenses. If anyone has a new/mint pair you would sell me, let me knnow

Still looking for decent lenses for the Romeo 2. Anyone in the US, with nice R2 lenses in-hand, ready to ship?

Ive had a couple cut (cutter no longer does them) and honestly Linegear is the easiest choice for R2 ... They are going to fit and are of great quality. The R2 OEM lense was a unicorn 5 years ago and is a unicorn with a bigfoot riding on top today. They do come up but be ready for the sticker price being over $100 for something not scratched up. I love the R2 but moving forward my future frames will all have Linegear NXT lenses or the new matte ones Matte Lens / TSUYAKESHI - LINEGEAR

I have a pair of Linegear R2 lenses. They're okay. The problem is there are no Linegear R2 lenses in the US at the moment... and $24 for shipping is unreasonable.

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair of Linegear R2 lenses. They're okay. The problem is there are no Linegear R2 lenses in the US at the moment... and $24 for shipping is unreasonable.
Yea I try to put together the $150 in stuff to get free express shipping and it takes usually 7-10 days

Username Hidden said:
Yea I try to put together the $150 in stuff to get free express shipping and it takes usually 7-10 days
No thank you.

I found a US company that will take a shot at making quality polycarbonate R2 lenses! If we are successful at coming up with a good template, I will share the details with the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.