• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Gear

Oakley racing shoes are one of the best out there. I had a pair for karting and they lasted me 6 seasons. I have a buddy who has the karting suit( its actually made by sparco) and its really nice but its just oakleys name. I also had the older carbon x gloves which were crap. They fell apart after a 8 races. The newer fr driving gloves are buch better. If you do your research you will find its a little kn the expensive side but you get what you pay for.

I personally have a pair of Race Lows, Race Low 2, and Race Mids. All I can say is that I love them ALL. I wear them for drag racing and they work great! I also wear my race lows and my race low 2s to work quite often, and even after 8 hour days they are still comfortable. I also have a pair of the SFI Race gloves that I also use drag racing, and they are the best gloves I have used. I have used Simpson before, but I prefer Oakley. And if you consider how many of the Pro Drag Racing drivers were Oakley equipment you really can't go wrong.

Back