• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Racing Jacket 2nd generation/PRO

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello people. I'm thinking about black RJs. I'll point out what's on my mind grading from the most important to less:
1. Black frame with red iridium
2. Black frame with blue iridium
3. Black frame without lens
4. Black frame with any no fancy lens like persimmon
5. FMJ with red iridium
6. FMJ with blue iridium

Thing is that I'm a bit broke right now but of course a black frame poped out locally and I might just grab it. Of course I would like to postpone the purchase for now that's why I'm asking on the forum. If there won't be any feedback I'll probably have to think about grabbing those locals (but it would be very hard for me to do at the moment so probably I'd have to pass). If somebody would have something interesting though I could just mark him as my nearest target for the near future and reach out when I'll be ready to drain my pockets again=exploring the market.
Hope this makes any sense.

Some people reacted to this post.
Ive got an extra black frame and an extra FMJ frame. Not really looking to sell but I might trade if you have something cool.

Username Hidden said:
Ive got an extra black frame and an extra FMJ frame. Not really looking to sell but I might trade if you have something cool.
Hey. I don't really have anything for trade. I'm no collector just heavy user of RJs. I've got OTTs and 2 pair of RJs and that black was the one that I really wanted to complete a set of 3. I've got a guy who's willing to let go his pair for 125$ shipped (they look good on pics). Pretty good deal. Lenses are persimmon and I'll be replacing them for sure that's why I thought that maybe someone would have only the frames for a good price. Of course +red or blue iridium would do the trick and I could avoid cutting. 125 is a good deal but it's really not the right time to spend cash on glasses especially when I've got some to wear.

I understand, just thought i would throw it out there.