• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket Fan - Another RJ score

RacingJacketFAN

Oakley Enthusiast
I needed them in my life , i have to say thanks to one amazing Forum user , that decided to trade after i waited 1 year almost :) and we made a good deal , finally got them , finally!!! :imtheking:, tonight they will go in the box of RJ wonders :) :king::king::king::king:

ps; still looking for the RED FMJ :D ... '' i know you are out there'' .:idk::idk:

rjblue.jpg

They look great. I love old RJ and WJ. You should have picked up those Red RJ's post for $65 a few weeks back. I wonder who got those?? Hmm.

Wow I didn't know they had two colors. Those FMJ's are amazing. It was the first picture you posted. I have never seen the FMJ's before. Good Luck in your search.

I needed them in my life , i have to say thanks to one amazing Forum user , that decided to trade after i waited 1 year almost :) and we made a good deal , finally got them , finally!!! :imtheking:, tonight they will go in the box of RJ wonders :) :king::king::king::king:

ps; still looking for the RED FMJ :D ... '' i know you are out there'' .:idk::idk:

View attachment 335144
Congrats:D

View attachment 335144
They look awsome! What color is that?

Back