• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket Gen 1 & 2 Custom Lenses

Lars

I should Work at Oakley
Phoenix, Arizona
Hi does anyone here know about what can be used as donor lenses for gen 1 & 2 Racing jackets.
And is there any donors for Antix?

Im looking for these too. Does anyone know if oakley si array goggles will fit? Or are they too curvy?Its only 6 bucks in ebay for the clear ones.

If you didn't get to that yet guys you can make custom cuts for 2nd generation from big tacos for sure since I've just got mine yesterday. There's a guy who says that he has cuts made from pitbulls and jawbones/new racing jackets NON vented-I haven't had a chance to put my hands on them and see with my own eyes.. As for 1st gen RJs unfortunately big tacos DON'T work.
Yes I know that this is an old thread and you already might know all that.

Pitbulls worked fine for me. Used them as donors for 3 frames. Posted in the collections area as well. People here are sensitive about BTs. Let them alone for the X-metals. Using then for RJs may cause some havoc. ;)

Pitbulls worked fine for me. Used them as donors for 3 frames. Posted in the collections area as well. People here are sensitive about BTs. Let them alone for the X-metals. Using then for RJs may cause some havoc. ;)
Don't worry I saw you collection thread and probably anything here that concerns OG RJs :D As for pitbulls when I'll be able to put my hands on +reds I'll take them. For now I have tacos and they work great. Cutting is the only way to do something with RJs. I had to replace the transitions since they won't work on summer. Glad that I got on forum and found out about the whole issue. I've also encountered that guy on flickr (he's a member here also) with that massive collection of RJs with cut lenses, so one way or another I'd probably end up with cutting lenses.

Back