• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket/Jawbone Lenses - Am I Missing Something?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Or do they all just come vented now? I'm looking for a set for some custom cuts and everything on Oakley.com is vented. And there's only two pair on ebay that aren't vented. When did that happen?

I know you could order non-vented lenses up until at least mid-December. I did an OCP Jawbone order at that time, and the girl at the Oakley store recommended I get at least one of the lenses in non-vented, since they were being discontinued. It's sort of stupid to no longer offer non-vented clear lenses; makes them unusable as safety glasses (like anyone uses them for that anyway).

I guess you'll have to try cycle stores or other dealers, they may still have some in stock. My local cycle store has Ice Polarised in stock, but I know they're selling fast now as it looks like everything has switched to vented.

I know you could order non-vented lenses up until at least mid-December. I did an OCP Jawbone order at that time, and the girl at the Oakley store recommended I get at least one of the lenses in non-vented, since they were being discontinued. It's sort of stupid to no longer offer non-vented clear lenses; makes them unusable as safety glasses (like anyone uses them for that anyway).

I actually use split jackets as safety glasses

Can you hit your local store and see If they have them or can have them shipped over from somewhere else?

Back