• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket/Jawbone Lenses - Am I Missing Something?

Yo! Qtrain! They just added Ice Iridium Non-Vented lenses as an option for the OCP Racing Jackets on the web site. Actually, it's a bit confusing, because the picture shows non-vented lenses, and the lenses are shown in the "standard lenses" category, but when you put them in the build window, the text reads "Ice Iridium Vented." So who knows what the deal is.

The web site still doesn't have RJ lenses for sale individually, but you might be able to get them from the O Store (which doesn't really help your situation).

Yo! Qtrain! They just added Ice Iridium Non-Vented lenses as an option for the OCP Racing Jackets on the web site. Actually, it's a bit confusing, because the picture shows non-vented lenses, and the lenses are shown in the "standard lenses" category, but when you put them in the build window, the text reads "Ice Iridium Vented." So who knows what the deal is.

The web site still doesn't have RJ lenses for sale individually, but you might be able to get them from the O Store (which doesn't really help your situation).

Hm. I'll have to keep my eyes open. Thanks for the heads up

Back