• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Racing Jacket matte black frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

looking to purchase a racing jacket matte black frame, anyone have one for sale? Preferably with silver icons and silver bolts but not a deal breaker. I'll also be looking for non-vented positive red iridium lenses once I get the frame.

Some people reacted to this post.
These don't exactly exist. For Racing Jacket there is only "matte black ink" which is slightly transparent. Non-vented lenses will be a bit challenging to find as well because they only made them for Jawbone - everything Racing Jacket has been vented. I can probably build you what you need for the frame/bolts/icons. Jaws there is no matching "matte black ink" but there is just matte black. They don't look bad together but they aren't exactly the same.

Yeah you're right, I actually had a pair (before I lost them!) and the frames are not exactly matte black but a non-gloss black transparent and matte black jaws. What's your price on the frames?

For just the frame or a set complete without lenses (i.e. bolts, icons, jaws)?

Complete frame with jaws, bolts and icons. If you happen to have non-vented lenses please let me know which you have/price, thanks

I'll try to get that to you tonight. Just heading out the door.

Ive got matte black jawbones with silver icons. I can add silver bolts. I might have the non vented lenses red lenses you are looking for but they are polarized. PM me if interested.

Username Hidden said:
Ive got matte black jawbones with silver icons. I can add silver bolts. I might have the non vented lenses red lenses you are looking for but they are polarized. PM me if interested.

it sounds like oakster may have the right combo, I'll keep you in mind if that doesn't pan out. thanks,

oakster was able to put together the frame, jaws, bolts, icons and non-vented lenses as requested... I'm all set, thanks to those who responded on this thread and via PM.