• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing jacket replacement lenses?

sethh

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I'm looking for a racing jacket sunglasses, but wondering if there is non-dented/vented replacement lenses and if so what colous are available.

I see all racing jacket models comes with vented lenses, and I would need to purchase for separate the non-vented ones.

Im looking for black iridium polarized and black persimmon colours for this model (non-vented).

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

You would need to find Jawbone lenses. They fit exactly the same and were available in both vented and non-vented. For Racing Jacket it was only vented options.

Jawbone is discontinued isn't it? what colours are available for jawbone and where to find them?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Once you have access to the exchange you could post a "buying" thread. Could be a few guys on here that still have a few. Or eBay.

Do you think the Valves have a similar face coverage? Im looking mainly for running purposes and for covering eye zone from UV damage.

Though Jawbone lenses are around, the colour pallet is getting quite limited.
Still a good selection of RJ lenses, as being vented, they aren't as suitable for custom cutting.
Aftermarket options (IKon comes to mind) are possible too.

I may be wrong but I've never seen black iridium polar in non vented

I actually have a set of the persimmon non-vented... doing some lens digging today.

Latest Posts

Back