• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket vs Radar EV

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Racing Jacket(not 1st and 2nd generation) or Radar EV.. Which is better for cycling in terms of fit? which has the more secure fit..

Both work well.
Whereas the RJ/Jawbone is versatile in the aesthetic front, the jaw does give a bit of a blind spot when looking behind you. The Radar EV has plenty of visibility.
I have raced quite a bit with each.
No issues with fit with either.

Both work well.
Whereas the RJ/Jawbone is versatile in the aesthetic front, the jaw does give a bit of a blind spot when looking behind you. The Radar EV has plenty of visibility.
I have raced quite a bit with each.
No issues with fit with either.

Pretty much this exactly. The Jawbreaker ends up taking the upsides of both.

But strictly between the two, purely for cycling the EV is far superior. Not only are RJ earsocks quick to wear down, but you can't source them straight from Oakley anymore last I checked.

But strictly between the two, purely for cycling the EV is far superior. Not only are RJ earsocks quick to wear down, but you can't source them straight from Oakley anymore last I checked.
Thank you. I am getting radar ev.

Still available here in Europe (got a few spares during the BF sale last week)

I agree on the Radar vs RJs though, but I still prefer the old school Radars

Back