• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing jacket

Baldo

Oakley Beginner
Germany
Good morning all, this is my first post, I am desperately looking for Racing Jacket spare parts:
ear-socks
bolds
lenses
nose pads
Anyone out there willing to help?
Thanks a lot in advance

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, I just read the exchange guidelines, looks like I need at least 14 days to be able to exchange/buy.
No problem, in the meantime any suggestion where I can find a store online that still has RJ spare parts? They are almost impossible to find, and I really like them to much not to try to fix them....
thanks again for the info.
cheers
Baldo

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, I just read the exchange guidelines, looks like I need at least 14 days to be able to exchange/buy.
No problem, in the meantime any suggestion where I can find a store online that still has RJ spare parts? They are almost impossible to find, and I really like them to much not to try to fix them....
thanks again for the info.
cheers
Baldo
Welcome aboard, for now ebay or a third party selling apps, like offerup or Mercari might have something available

Are you talking about the jawbone style racing jacket?

I sell nose pads for those on eBay. And I have 1 or two straps left if you want a retainer.

Good morning all, this is my first post, I am desperately looking for Racing Jacket spare parts:
ear-socks
bolds
lenses
nose pads
Anyone out there willing to help?
Thanks a lot in advance
I have plenty of all bud. Feel free to send me a message to

chilipepper818 on eBay