• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket

Paul.thompson97

Oakley Beginner
This topic has probably been done to death but I can't find anything up to date. I have a nice set of Racing Jackets & would like to get hold of some new jaws, probably matte black. I've been reading that Oakley don't sell them anymore & they are ridiculously priced on ebay, also probably fake. Anyone know of stockists or where I could get a set?

I am also a seller of Oakley Jaws. The only colors currently being sold I believe are Matte Black, Polished Black, Matte White, Polished White, Team Red, Cardinal Red, Team Bright Green, Team Orange and Burnt Orange. Some of the other colors I believe are only available from people who disassembled racing jackets for the purpose of sales. There is a guy on ebay called ls1haha, I've dealt with him and he is a very honest seller. What would you say is a fair price for these parts?!

Last edited:
I'm in the UK & I know Oakley were selling them for around £10 GBP so I'd say $15-20 USD would be a fair price for the Jaws but I may be way off the mark. Not sure what P&P would be like from the US so might not be viable. You guys I've been looking on forums & you can buy a full frame for £55 so I'm considering that & sticking my 2nd lenses in those.

I'm in the UK & I know Oakley were selling them for around £10 GBP so I'd say $15-20 USD would be a fair price for the Jaws but I may be way off the mark. Not sure what P&P would be like from the US so might not be viable. You guys I've been looking on forums & you can buy a full frame for £55 so I'm considering that & sticking my 2nd lenses in those.
I have some jaws on ebay all new in packaging. I'd let them go for about $18 per pair, but shipping to the UK would be through ebay's global shipping program. I'm not sure but fees may be around another $18. The best way to do this would be to buy 2-3 pair of parts like bolts and jaws! Then the shipping isn't a big deal. Let me know if you are at all interested in more info. I like the look of anodized red bolts with Matte black jaws.

I'm in the same boat... the bolts and jaws on ebay are about $25-30 it may be cheaper to buy another pair of glasses and use it for parts! :)

Latest Posts

Back