• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Collection

What should my next buy be?

• Team USA Radar Path

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • King's Camo Radarlock Path

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Hunt

Oakley Beginner
image6_zpsb46062ca.jpg?t=1381093752

I have recently decided to start a limited edition Radar Collection. So far I have 2 pairs in Distressed Blue and Matte carbon Fiber. I also have some extra lenses and a couple of lanyards. Just wanted to share and get an opinion on where is should go next with this collection.

Both pairs are really cool. I have the team USA radar myself but I think the kings camo radarlock stands out just a little but more.

Thanks for the feed back and for introducing me to the Ichiro line. Everything helps, does anybody else know of some other rare/Limited Radar's?

Last edited:
You will see alot of pairs/limited editions you have never seen before on here your wallet will hate you...next on your list should be a pair of Ichiro Night Blue Radars or the Kings Radarlocks as you mentioned the Kings Gascans or Fast Jacketsare probably my next pickup.

I would definately say the King's Camo Radarlocks. Another rare radar is the antifreeze. That is right up there with the Ichiro radars, and equally as cool!

Latest Posts

Back