• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar ev advancer nose bridge

The advanced piece is part of the frame, and Oakley doesn't sell frame parts. Your better off looking for a new pair or frame on the exchange. Or if you think it broke due to a manufacturer defect and have a receipt from Oakley, you can talk to your local Oakley store.

I found someone on eBay selling the advancer nosepieces but coming from Netherlands. I just ordered last week and waiting for it to arrive. I wanted to change the clip color on mine.

I bought the OO9442-0438 variant with a pink clip (I was really after the white frame....) and while the pink icons on the temples looked cool, the pink advancer clip sticking out from my nose bridge was just screaming, given my darker complexion. I was like a duck/turkey with a "caruncle". White or black was more appropriate to match the frame.

I found someone on eBay selling the advancer nosepieces but coming from Netherlands. I just ordered last week and waiting for it to arrive. I wanted to change the clip color on mine.

I bought the OO9442-0438 variant with a pink clip (I was really after the white frame....) and while the pink icons on the temples looked cool, the pink advancer clip sticking out from my nose bridge was just screaming, given my darker complexion. I was like a duck/turkey with a "caruncle". White or black was more appropriate to match the frame.
I orderd from that seller as well got a black and a white nose piece. Shipping was abit pricey and slow but they arrived as described so u should be good mate.

Latest Posts

Back