• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar EV (path) Icon paint work

Lavoisier

Oakley Beginner
It’s been told to me that the Oakley O Icons on the Radar EV’s cannot be changed out.

If this is true does anyone have any suggestions (based on actual results?!) of changing the color themselves?

It’s been told to me that the Oakley O Icons on the Radar EV’s cannot be changed out.

If this is true does anyone have any suggestions (based on actual results?!) of changing the color themselves?
They can easily be removed with a needle. I just painted 2 sets Sunday. You can also buy others off eBay.

So I can pop it out with a needle and then put another back in the space? Will the replacement icon pop back in or will I need some kind of glue?

So I can pop it out with a needle and then put another back in the space? Will the replacement icon pop back in or will I need some kind of glue?
If you use a needle you can lift up slowly and there is double faced tape on the underside of the icon. There are no tabs holding it in place.

Worst case is if they are really old and tape tears apart you can use a tiny amount of super glue to put it back on, but once you do that you’ll never been able to remove it again

Anything with a 5 will fit a Radar/Radar EV

These already have the double faced tape on them, a few colors to choose from

Double sided tape?!? Ha!

Cool. Thank you so much. I’m gonna be ordering the #5 pink! (smile)

JP

Back