• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Radar EV Prizm 24K Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
I have a spare set of Radar EV that are looking for a new home. These have a polished black and the soon to be released Prizm 24K polarized lens. They are in tip top shape and include the standard black microfiber bag. I was hoping to get $old shipped within the US for these, but I am absolutely open to offers, as I already have a pair that are in my daily wear rotation. If you happen to have any questions or would like to shoot me an offer, please feel free to shoot me a message.

DEBA93FD-B7EA-425F-A725-27AC68E5BD76.jpeg

C15BBF8F-2139-4861-8ADA-1544FE550059.jpeg

1668F705-EB0C-4870-9DBE-706ADD4E49B0.jpeg

75989F08-54B9-45AD-8294-C1B1E918BB51.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Are these the Paths?

Username Hidden said:
Are these the Paths?
These do have the path shaped lens

A bit off topic but how do you like the 24k PrizmP lenses from a viewing standpoint? I plan to some in a pair of Juliets soon.

Trades?

Username Hidden said:
A bit off topic but how do you like the 24k PrizmP lenses from a viewing standpoint? I plan to some in a pair of Juliets soon.
Not off topic at all. I really really like the prizm 24k polarized. They seem a little darker to me than a typical 24k or Prizm 24k, but I’m not sure if that is typical with polarized variants and I don’t know the transmission between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.