• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar ev XS

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Will radar ev xs lenses fit radar ev regular?. .. The question may sound dumb but i am just curious to know whether it can be done or not..from the pictures they almost look like same and there's no sizing description on oakley website too. It is XS so it is definitely small but i am asking about the width of the frame .Is it smaller too?

The xs is way smaller. Im going to day no but ill be at the store over the weekend and see.
It will be very helpful if you post pictures of the differences between regular radar ev and ev XS when you go to the store.

I have seen them and tried them on in person . Didn't measure them but the lenses looked much smaller. I'd be very surprised if they are the same as the normal Radar EV. Haven't seen listing for specific ev xs replacement lenses yet though.

I have seen them and tried them on in person . Didn't measure them but the lenses looked much smaller. I'd be very surprised if they are the same as the normal Radar EV. Haven't seen listing for specific ev xs replacement lenses yet though.
And what about the width of the frame? is it same width?

The quality isnt the best but you'll get the idea. Its tiny. The EV Radar is already tight even on my head, which isnt big. Probably why the XS is a kids frame.

20170401_120947.jpg

The quality isnt the best but you'll get the idea. Its tiny. The EV Radar is already tight even on my head, which isnt big. Probably why the XS is a kids frame.

View attachment 326010
Yes i can see it... Its way smaller than regular Radar EV... Regular Radar EV is really tight on my face too...The width of XS is also narrower than regular version... I was actually thinking of buying that polished white/prizm field XS only because of nice combination ...thank god i didn't bought it.. It would look really weird on my face ..people would think of me as i am wearing a kids sunglass.. Thank you again for the picture... It is really helpful.

Back