• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Frames EBay?

ajs2294

Oakley Beginner
Orlampa, FL
While searching on eBay I noticed a lot of frames between 80-120 dollars. Is it standard practice for people to split up frames and lenses for sales? Or should I be concerned they are fake?

I've seen it done for the Radarlock also. In practice it's a logical attempt to make more money. Part-outs will yield more gains assuming you sell everything. Almost thought of getting the Cavendish or GP75 frames.

I know with Radars, there's a higher risk of them being fake just for being the simpler and older frame design. You really just need a careful eye on each auction you're interested in.

I don't know Radars too well. Seems with reputation and buyer protection it's legit. It's a tough one to bother imitating.

I appreciate the feedback guys. I really liked them and for the price I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll be switching my black iridium polarized lenses in them. But I'm also thinking about possibly getting some blue iridium lenses and blue socks! Been on here for a day and its already a "bad" influence ;)

Latest Posts

Back