• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Radar, Goldbrooks, Holbrooks, Radarlock, New Racing Jackets And More

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Got some unforseen company costs, and thats why
I have some glasses for sale. Pretty big bummer.
Paypal payments only. 3% paypal cost on top of the price.
Shipping costs in europe 15 euro
Shipping costs to US 30 dollar (can't help that's it's extremly expensive to send parcels from here to US)

- Radar Anti-freeze (used but really good state, including anti-freeze microbag) 250 euro
- Radar Atomic Orange (like new, including hardcase and microbag) 250 euro
- Radarlock Polished black (new, but got it from the shop with a very small knick in the lens, never use, including everything
2x lens (black iridium, persimmon (path)), microbag, necklace, paperwork, box) 150 euro
- Racing jacket orange/white (new in box, only been out for the pictures, including everything u normally get with a new pair) 150 euro
- Racing jacket glacier blue black iridium POLARIZED! (new in box, only been out for the pictures, including everything u normally get with a new pair) 175 euro
- GOLDBROOK (new in box, only been out for pictures and has been standing for a few weeks in my display, never worn outside) 325 euro
- Holbrook grape juice (used, but in pretty good state, including box and microbag) 65 euro
- Endures (2x, one with g30 and one with black iridium, without box or so. They are used) 40 euro each, both for 70eiuro

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

AO3.JPG

AB1.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_4233.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
I don't know if you have the same possibilities, but from Germany we can send large letters as a box.
Worldwide: Max. weight 500 gr, dimensions h x w x d = 90cm, around $ 10, Priority Airmail, Registered.
I think that would be more interesting for international buyers.

That would be more interesting for sure, but unfortunately we have TNT in holland. To some countries in europe i can send for 13 euro (or 9 without tracking number)
and others in europe are 19 euro. I took more or less and average between those and made it an set price for 15 euro. Can't help it either.

Marc, what shipping company is that? That's extremely cheap...

Status
Not open for further replies.