• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Lens In Radarlock?

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
Will Radar Path or Pitch Lenses fit a radarlock frame?

I thought I read where they do sort of..

Just looking at my options for the radarlock frames.. I want to find a OO Black Iridium Polarized but they never made a path, they did make a Pitch for Radarlock but many for the Radar

Radar lens fits in radarlock *works but not 100% stable*

Radarlock doesn't fit in radar.

If you compare the two. The radarlock now has a larger "hook" on the none switchlock side of the lens so it pushes the lens to far out

3e9ypepe.jpg

Radar lens fits in radarlock *works but not 100% stable*

Radarlock doesn't fit in radar.

If you compare the two. The radarlock now has a larger "hook" on the none switchlock side of the lens so it pushes the lens to far out

3e9ypepe.jpg

Bit confused by your post.. Since I don't have the Radarlocks currently in my hand ( should get them today) which lens is which.

Does the Radar or Radarlock have the larger hook? if the Radar has the larger hook, could one modify it to fit better in the radarlock?

I know this has been addressed, but I just wanted to drop this here just in case anyone is searching for this info in the future....

I just went through a few lens swaps at my computer desk and found out that my Black Iridium Polarized lenses that were on my Radars, DO fit inside of my RadarLocks.......

but the lenses that are made for RadarLocks WILL NOT fit into the Radars.....

Back